Happy International Women’s Day!
- “Extremists have shown what frightens them most: a girl with a book.”
- “We realize the importance of our voice when we are silenced.”
- “I want to change the political system so there is justice and equality and change in the status of girls and women.”
- “One child, one teacher, one book, and one pen can change the world.”
- “We cannot succeed if half of us are held back.”
The link to the official music video of the song “I Am Malala” is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAi2pY7b0MQ It is so inspirational.
There is also a book (which is how this relates to writing) called I Am Malala. I am going to find it at my library and read it! I encourage you to do so, too.
I am Malala.