It’s Top Ten Tuesday. I just can’t miss it, can I? I’ve passed 30,000 words on Nakoma, so why not blog? I’ll do it as much as possible.
Today’s TTT is all about fangirling.
Have we all not fangirled (or fanboyed) at one time or another over the flawless boys in books? So today’s TTT is my personal list of ten fictional boys. Whether they’re perfect for a boyfriend or best friend, these guys totally rock.
1. Harry Potter. This one’s kind of obvious: he defeated Voldemort twice, has an amazing invisibility cloak, and, to top it off, is not bad looking. I think he would be a super fun best friend or boyfriend. But, he and Ginny are a thing, so best friend it is.
2. Ron Weasley. He’s really funny and plays quidditch. But I think he’d be a better best friend, personally…
3. Percy Jackson. Can be a bit of a seaweed brain at times, but is still lovable and all-powerful, being the son of the sea god and all. Better best friend or ally.
4. Leo Valdez. Scrawny, but cute, and can shoot fireballs from his hands. Boyfriend all the way!
5. Simon Lewis. Quirky, but very romantic toward Clary. Best friend, because he can save my butt.
6. Augustus Waters; need I say more?
7. Alex from Delirium. Waaait. They made a movie??? OMG! Ahem. He’s a rebel/bad boy.
Okay, I kind of ran out, so…send me your top three to make up for it! Post in the comments below.