Happy Tuesday! Actually, it’s Friday today. I am going to set a date for this to post and that would be today. Woah, that’s weird. Thank you to my bloggy friend Sam @ Bookish Serendipity for posting about scheduling your posts. Sam was the inspiration for my blog, actually. I stumbled across her then-blog, Young Writers Café, and decided I should start my own blog. I’d like to say she was my first follower, but she wasn’t. (My first follower was my friend Jenna from school.) Anyway, that doesn’t matter, because she’s supported me all the way, since the beginning.
In spirit of blogging, and being new to the blogosphere, I decided to this TTT will be ten things I am looking forward to in the bloggy world.
Now, without further ado…
My Top Ten Things I’m Looking Forward to in the Bloggy World
1. Getting my own domain! (Coming at the end of October…)
2. Upgrading to get cooler features. (Also at the end of October.)
3. Getting more followers.
4. Seeing comments that make me smile. :)
5. Fangirling on my blog about the Divergent movies (because I totally will).
6. Reading and reviewing lots of new books!
7. Doing more TTT’s.
8. Continuing to be my true self on my blog.
9. Getting more helpful writing tips and sharing them with you!
10. Celebrating my blogoversaries!!!
What are you looking forward to posting about, if you’re a blogger, and what are you looking forward to me posting about, if you aren’t? Tell me in the comments below.
Keep the comments, followers, and books coming!