It’s time for Top Ten–Waaait. What does that say? In the title? Today’s…the last day of summer? OMG, school starts tomorrow!
[How perfect is this GIF?]
At the beginning of summer, I wanted to go back to school. Now I don’t. Ironic, isn’t it? When I have a long summer in front of me, I want to go to school, but when school’s right around the corner, I don’t want to. Gods above! I am just too difficult.
Well, as I was saying before, TTT is today!
This TTT will be all ten of my summer goals, excluding #11, because that is bonus. So let’s see how I did!
Finish Nakoma. I finished Camp NaNo, which was my goal, so check.
- Submit a story to a magazine. Not check.
- Read tons. Check!
- Experiment with henna. I will try to today!!!
- Read Malala Yousafzai’s latest book. Check, because it doesn’t come out till later.
- Read The Fault in Our Stars (I know, I should’ve already). Check.
- Watch “The Fault in Our Stars”. Check!
- Buy those cute rings I saw. I don’t want them anymore, so check…?
- Call/email/hang out with my friends. Check.
- Keep blogging. Check.
8/10! Go Chloe! That’s pretty darn good.
I’m going to try to stick to my blogging schedule during the school year, but I may skip some. Sorry!