I was nominated for the
by Engie from Musings from Neville’s Navel. [Which, BTW, is the most creative blog name I’ve ever heard.] Thank you, Engie!!! Here are five facts about moi:
- When I’m bored, I like to either go on Pinterest and look at fandom pins, or search the internet for quotes. Which obviously explains why I’m so wise. :P
- I have blue eyes. And I love them! In fact, I love them so much, that I am dying part of my hair their color.
- I am sounding really mean, egotistical, and vain right now. And I am not mean, egotistical, or vain. So sorry if that gave you the wrong impression!
- My favorite singer of all time is Taylor Swift, but I am afraid she is going off the deep end. Which makes me really sad, because her early songs were so inspiring and uplifting. Literally, if I’m sad, there’s a Tay song for it. Go, Swifties! [But her new song, “Shake It Off,” is so horrid that I’m tempted to say that I am not a Swiftie.]
- I really love cats. And cat GIFs. And my cat, Mattipuss. And all things cat-like. Which is why I also love harbor seals and otters.
- *BONUS* I am going to participate in a Spanish spelling bee in March. Right now, I’m starting to study. Wish me luck! [Funny story about this. So our Spanish teacher said, “The spelling bee is in March. If you last that long.” I turned to my friend and said, “She makes it sound like we’re going to lie!” And she replied, “It’s like the Hunger Games, but spelling bee version.” I cracked up and laughed so hard.]
And, now, Engie’s five questions. Yay!
What book will you read next?
Malala’s new book, I Am Malala: How One Girl Stood Up for Education and Changed the World.
Do your parents, siblings, or any other relatives read your blog? What do they think of it?
My parents actually rarely read it. But my sister does. And my maternal grandparents. They also read my novel. They love it, and tell their friends, and all that jazz. I’m famous. XD
What is the funniest thing you’ve seen or heard recently?
See above story about the spelling bee. If that counts.
If you could choose, right now, to be either ten years younger or ten years older than you currently are, which option would you pick?
Ten years older! Because if I was ten years younger, I’d be really little. And I wouldn’t want that.
What is your quest?
My…my quest? *blinks in confusion* Um, to live life to the fullest, carpe diem, carpe librum, and be a generally good person. Oh yeah! That’s mah quest. This girl, right here.
My questions for the upcoming nominees are…
- Why did you start your blog? How did you publicize it in the beginning?
- Are you a feminist? If so, why? If not, why not?
- If you’re a writer, what is your current WIP? If you’re not a writer, what are you reading and what do you think of it? And if you’re not doing either, there is nothing I can do to help you.
- What is your Hogwarts house, godly parent, camp (Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter), and faction? And, for those Hunger games fanatics (I don’t get you), do you want to be a tribute and would you survive in the arena? [Do as many as your fandoms allow.]
- What is your all-time, favorite Starbucks drink? [And if you don’t go to Starbucks, just–just leave. Go. I can’t even…]
- *BONUS* Have you done the ice bucket challenge
I felt like I had more to talk about… Oh well! Reading, writing, and such. Ooh, check out my cool signature thingy.