I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Evi @ Where Books Never End. Thanks, Evi! [Is this award only for girls?]
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten people.
1. What is the wackiest/coolest/everything-else-in-between fandom you’re obsessed with?
Wackiest: Dork Diaries by Rachel Renee Russell. They’re kinda weird.
Coolest: The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. Amazing.
2. What is your favorite song/album/artist?
My favorite song right now is “A Thousand Miles” by Vanessa Carlton.
My favorite album is Brave by Sara Bareilles.
My all-time favorite artist is Taylor Swift.
3. Wierdest search term for your blog? (Or comment.)
Either “in stargirl where can i buy wings” or “pandemonium in the giver.” Pretty weird!
4.What’s the funniest thing someone has said to you/that has happened to you recently?
I honestly don’t know. Hmm…
5. How many bookshelves are in your house (I dunno. I’m curious)?
Seven. Engie has ELEVEN IN HER ROOM!!! O.O
6. Favorite TV show?
7. Favorite animal?
8. One thing you would do if you were immortal?
Be extremely lazy and say things like, “But I have forever to do that!” :D
9. Hogwarts house?
Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Mostly Ravenclaw.
10. Godly parent at Camp Half-Blood/Camp Jupiter?
Athena or Zeus.
1. Are you doing NaNoWriMo this year? If so, are you a NaNo Rebel or just regular?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. Have you written a novel? More than one?
4. Coffee or tea?
5. Fictional soul mate?
6. Ebook or real book? Why?
7. Worst book you’ve read? [A.K.A. Book with lowest rating.]
8. Do you have Pandora? If so, how many stations do you have?
9. Favorite Disney princess + movie? [Mix and match! :) ]
10. Pick one: Most awesome tweet/funniest Instagram picture/Nicest comment.
Yay! If I didn’t tag you and you would like to do this tag, feel free to and link to your post in the comments BELOW.
Thank you, again, Evi. :) I’d tag you but… ;)
Also: Check out the page My Writing [cuz it’s coolio!]. It has a link to the Googledoc with Nakoma and my NaNo novel, Bloggish.