Hello, lovely blogglings! This week went by soooo fast but I am soooo tired. So what happened in my world anyway?
- I went back to school on Wednesday. Yay. When I was younger, I used to adore school. Ha. Now I have homeowrk, and actual schoolwork. My days of coloring and learning 2+2 are over. *sigh*
- I met Marissa Meyer! Yes, the queen herself. It was the mots amazing thing ever. And I met another blogger, too. :)
- I took the entry exams yesterday. I talked about this last week, but in case you’ve forgotten let me repeat it. I’m [probably] going to a new school next year, and part of the entry process are a series of tests, which I took today. It took 3 hours. UGH. But they gave us food! [And by food I mean Rice Krispie Treats, peppermint patties, fruit snacks, and Chex Mix.]
- I also went to the Fall Fair yesterday. After the exams, I went to the school’s Fall Fair, which is basically a fund raiser for the school’s clubs, and it’s super fun. They sell food, desserts, baked goods, pizza [Notice a theme?], fun games, USED BOOKS, and used clothing! They transformed a classroom into a thrift shop, and I got a sweater, necklace, and bracelet. As for books, well, you’ll just have to go below to see my haul. The food was DELISH. The only “real” food I had was pizza. [But it had veggies.]
- I had a sleepover last night! And you’re not invited. :P Jk, jk. If you’ve been counting down the days till my birthday [Of course you are. :) ], you’d know that there are SIX days until my bday. Which is awesome. Since I’ll be gone that weekend, I’m having my bestie over to celebrate. And so we can watch Harry Potter, because she hasn’t. Fun stuff!
[Yes, I’ve started my own thang for when I get new bookies. ;) ]
So I’m supposed to put images here of my beautiful
babies books, but my phone is being stupid and not taking pictures and sending them to me. So I’ll list them instead.
- Redwall #1
- Ender’s Game
- The View From Saturday
- The Alchemist
- The Amber Spyglass
So, yeah. Those are my bookies. :D
What I Posted:
On Sunday, I reviewed Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
On Monday, I did the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, awarded by Sam @ Bookish Serendipity.
On Tuesday, I told you about meeting Marissa Meyer and getting my books signed. :D
On Wednesday, I did a post about NaNoPrepMo and characters.
On Thursday, I posted chapters 24 and 25 of Nakoma.
On Friday, TGIF.