It’s my third Liebster Award nomination, and I am now wondering how long I will still be eligible for this. Alwaysopinionatedgirl, who nominated me, already has 35 followers! And she started her blog in June! Can anyone give me advice on how to publicize my blog? Thanks.
So, thank you, Alwaysopinionatedgirl, for this lovely award. [And, PS, I stole the beautiful Liebster Award button on the side of your blog. Thanks for that, too!]
1. Link and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you.
3. Tag 11 (or so) other bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
4. Ask the 11 bloggers 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
1. Which fictional character are you most like?
I actually have a post all about that here, put to put it short: Hermione Jean Granger. We’re like soul mates. [Besides Evi and me. Hi, Evi!]
2. Which fandoms are you in?
I’m a Ravenclaw, Erudite, Shadowhunter, daughter of Athena, and a fan of TFIOS, If I Stay, and am NOT a tribute. Cuz I really don’t like the Hunger Games.
3. What is your favourite book cover?
I really love the If I Stay cover, Pandemonium and Requiem, too.
4. Which 5 books would you take with you to a desert island?
TFIOS, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Alleigant, City of Heavenly Fire, and I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up For Education and Was Shot By the Taliban.
5. What is your favourite children’s picture book?
Many Moons by James Thurber.
6. What do you like most and like least about book blogging?
I absolutely love sharing my thoughts and being myself. My blog is really the only place I am truly me.
The most horrid thing would be me not having tons of followers when I started my blog in February 2014!!!
7. When was the last time you cried reading a book?
During one TMI book, probably.
8. Which book are you most embarrassed to say you haven’t read?
Eleanor and Park, and Fangirl. But I really want to!!!
9. Why and when did you decide to start your blog?
My inspiration for starting this blog was from Sam/antha, who then had a blog called Young Writers Café. I had stumbled upon it and, in short, loved it. So I decided to make my own! I also really wanted to publicize my WIP novel, which I upload to it.
I remember just googling “make your own blog” and WordPress came up. It seemed pretty easy, so a few hours later, BAM!, blog. I emailed it to all my friends and told Sam about it. At dinner, when I told my parents, I was a little scared because I’m a minor and hadn’t checked with them first, but they were just like, “Oh, cool.” They hardly read it.
I started it on February 2, 2014, I believe.
10. What are three things about you that not many people know?
I can shake my eyeballs. Literally, shake them. Two, I have probably only finished about eight stories out of all the ones I started. And, three, I can hardly talk to any of my IRL friends about books.
11. What one book would you recommend I read?
Assuming you’ve read the classics: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Divergent, and TFIOS, I’d say The Apothecary by Maile Meloy. It’s a really great book! And it has a sequel, The Apprentices.
Evi @ Where Books Never End
Isa @ Books and Stuff
Willa @ Geek Daily
Ana @ Butterflies of the Imagination
Audrey @ The Measure of a Book
Sorry, I know, only five, but I can only find them!
1. Who is your best (or a few best) online buddy/ies?
2. If you had to dye your hair any unnatural color, what would it be?
3. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
4. How did you come up with the title for your blog?
5. Why did you start your blog?
6. If you could meet only one author and get their autograph, etc, who would it be and why?
7. Who is your hero and why?
8. What musical artist have you listened to for the longest?
9. Ebook or real book? Why?
10. What will you do on your next/first blogoversary?
11. What are your fandoms?
If I didn’t nominate you and you’d still like to participate, comment below with your answers!