About This Blog
Welcome to Free As A Girl With Wings! I am a book blogger, so I post bookish content on this blog.
- Book reviews–probably the most common. All of my reviews are honest and unbiased. To learn more about what books I review and my book review format, click here.
- Writing advice–I am a writer, and although I am just a teenager, I will often post some advice about writing and/or editing.
- Reading/writing tags–sometimes funny tags go around, and if I’m tagged or not, I really like to do them.
- Blog awards–there are a few blog awards with fun questions and content, that, when nominated, I will probably participate in.
- NaNoWriMo things–I love NaNoWriMo, so during the season, I will be posting content about NaNo. If you don’t know what NaNo is, click here for more information.
- Lots of GIFs–GIFs are silent clips of movies or animation that repeat themselves. Sometimes they have text explaining the scene or a funny caption, and other times it’s just a reaction without words. I use giphy.com for my GIFs.
- About my life–I have a crazy, complicated life that I might most about.
- Rants–sorry if you don’t like ’em.
- About fangirling–I am a HUGE fangirl, so expect fangirling on this blog. Feel free to fangirl/boy with me! :D
- Interviews–these are not frequent, but if I get the chance I will interview an author or another person I would like to interview.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLICIT OR INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT ON THIS BLOG.*
I hope you continue to visit my blog. Please follow me; I love all my followers! And comment. I have taken the pledge to comment back and visit your blog, too. ;) Be kind and courteous to everyone and be open-minded.