Sorry; I missed Top Ten Tuesday, so pretend it’s Tuesday. Or if you’re in a different time zone and it is Tuesday, then you’re fine. Now, I present to you, ladies and gentleman, TOP TEN TUESDAY! *clapping*
My Top Ten Favorite Authors and ONE Book/Series They Wrote:
NOTE: This excludes J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan, who are my default favorite authors. Also, the list is arranged so that number one is my absolute favorite.
10. Piper Banks – Geek High
9. Sheila Turnage – Three Times Lucky
8. Michael Buckley – The Sisters Grimm series
7. Veronica Roth – Divergent trilogy
6. Maile Meloy – The Apothecary
5. Anne Lamott – Bird by Bird
4. Cassandra Clare – The Mortal Instruments series
3. Tamora Pierce – Melting Stones (just one of her many books and the one I read recently)
2. Marissa Meyer – The Lunar Chronicles series
1. John Green – The Fault in Our Stars
That was TTT. Or TTW, I guess. Hehe.
Warning: TFIOS Spoilers Below!
I SAW THE FAULT IN OUR STARS LAST NIGHT!!!
It. Was. So. Good. I cried a bit… Anyway, the real review.
Title: The Fault in Our Stars
Main Characters/Actors: Hazel/Shailene Woodley, Augustus/Ansel Elgort
Synopsis: Hazel is a teen with cancer. Her mother forces her to go to Support Group, where she meets Augustus Waters. They form a relationship made on An Imperial Affliction, Hazel’s favorite book, late-night phone calls, and Gus’s love. They have adventures, from a Dutch picnic to Amsterdam to meet Peter Van Houten, who wrote An Imperial Affliction. Then a sudden change in Augustus’s health changes things for the worse. Read the book/watch the movie to find out what happens!
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Dislikes: They took out scenes! And changed the famous egg line. WHY???
The people in front of us were:
While my dad and I were:
Have you seen TFIOS? What did you think? Tell me in the comments below.