Yes people I know I am very late for this but congratulations to Emily for going self-hosted! Her new blog is now called Loony Literate. You should follow her. [DUH.]
Anyway, I am participating in her blog hop to celebrate! Let’s get started.
1) What’s something a bit LOONY about you?
UMMM… Shall I make a list?
- I try not to step on cracks when I walk on the sidewalk.
- I try to step on crunchy leaves during fall and winter and I try to step on seaweed bulbs at the beach.
- I bought Taylor Swift’s physical album of 1989 even though I already had it on my phone for the polaroids.
- I like banana-flavored things and food that has bananas in it but I despise actual bananas.
2) Since I’m Australian – what’s your favourite book by an Australian author?
I heard that Markus Zusak is Australian, so The Book Thief obviously.
3) What’s your favourite kind of post to write, and why?
I like discussions a lot. It’s fun to express my own opinions while hearing others’.
4) Favourite genre of YA?
I’m a HUGE sucker for contemporary. XD
5) Biggest blogging goal?
To be as amazing as you, Emily! Otherwise, be able to post a “I Published a Book” post. :D
6) Name another blogger who has been an inspiration to you.
7) Trivia –
a) a 2014 contemporary YA release where the main character is called Emily (and I loved it, by the way). This author also wrote a book about a road trip.
I JUST READ IT IT’S SINCE YOU’VE BEEN GONE and my heart is dead.
b) Madam Rosmerta from Harry Potter makes lovely oak-matured what?
:) Mead. I already knew your last name though…
8) If you haven’t done this already, look up your full name (or your pen name if you use one) on an anagram finder. What’s the best anagram of your name?
Some of my favorites…
Shelby Rochester Moir
Tshombe Chelsie Rorry
Herby Chlori Somerset
Mobley Cherish Storer
Embolie Rochst Sherry [this is German…]
Embrocher Hier Stylos [and this is French…]
I want to do this with these names or one of them:
- Publish under one of these anagrams
- Name a pet with one of these
- Name a child with one of these
- Name a character with one of these
9) One thing you want to see more of in YA?
- more race diversity–I think this is very important so that everyone can connect to characters.
- setting diversity–I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE USA. Tell me about Russia.
- sexuality diversity–I’m working on it, children.
- food diversity–Not everyone eats pizza 24/7. Even Americans!
10) And finally – are you excited about Loony Literate????
OMG YES TOTALLY